10. Numbers 4-2 always suck because you run out of ideas for 'general' entries before hitting number 1.
9. Very few TT lists are actually useful somehow.
8. They're always made by egotistical jerks who think their opinions should be forced on others.
7. The lists degenerate into repetition by number 4.
6. The writers always want to do something 'cute,' like that stupid 'law of fives'.
5. The law of fives.
4. They're always heavily opinionated. Did I mention I hate stupid people?
3. Remember what I said about 'degeneration' and 'repitition'? The clencher is if the writer uses 'see above'.
2. See above.
1. They're not written by me.
BillbergE-mail Notice to REALLY stupid people: Just to let everyone know that the Rifts and Palladium settings belong to KevinSiembieda and the PalladiumBooks company, Star Wars things belong to George Lucas, and the Vampire settings belong to the White Wolf company, any idea's, character's, etc. belong to me. Any attempt to use these char's for money or self promotion will give I, White Wolf, and the PalladiumBooks company every right to not only sue you but to hunt you down and destory or torture you in the most painful ways imaginable...if such a thing doesn't apply to you then nevermind. That being said thank you for visiting and have a nice day ;)